Having a blog has huge benefits – I can indulge in Essay detox and feel completely refreshed in just over a post! CaveGirlMBA Inc tagged me for the Liebester Award.
1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Gynecologist (not anymore)
2. What does it say on your business card now? How far is that from your dream job?
Entrepreneur. Pretty close (Would be perfect if I got salary slip end of the month ;) ).
3. How would you explain interest rates to a four-year old?
Its like growing up, just when you think things are awesome (or will be awesome) they turn out to be otherwise. [Hard fact]
4. Would you rather choose ten weeks of holiday or a ten-percent increase i
n net salary?
5. Is there any company you really admire, but whose products you still do not
And is there any company you really detest, but whose products you still buy?
a. I love Harley Davidson - Haven’t got the chance to buy yet ;).
b. Actually no. I have come to like the products (like Dell laptop)
6. How would you define the limit between corporate gifts and bribery? Is it monetary value only?
Limit – Gifts is a way of saying thank you (for what has been done) or the good will of a person.
Bribery – It is mostly to get things done.
7. Suit & tie or business casual? Or bikini? Or…?
8. What was the coolest thing you ever bought? Why?
Iphone 3gs – my first Apple product which I bought with my own money ;)
when Steve Jobs was alive.
9. What was the most expensive thing you ever bought? How long did it take until you got used to having it?
I am not a big spender -but my recent expensive purchase was cycle – 2 months ;) I couldn’t take it out frequently cos I loved looking at it.
10. Please complete the following sentence:
Money is illusion and success is every time you are just yourself.
Some really really creative qs. It was like a mini right brain work out. A bit shout out to you girl.
Here are my nominations:
Choose to accept, here are the rules:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs notify your nominees.
1. If you are a magician – what is the first trick that you would do? – Like Accio Brownies?
2. You got the admit to your dream school – The email just came, what would you do? Jump up and down, thank somebody, breathe or panic?
3. You are at the peak of Mt. Everest, How would you feel?
4. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about money?
5. If you weren’t afraid, what would you do?
6. If I give you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
7. Imagine, the whole application season is over. All the hard work has paid off, where would you head off -(holiday destination)?
8. If you were a brand, what would be your tag line?
9. Brownie or cookie?
10. If you had a chance to go back 16 year old self, what would you have told him/her?